FAMILY PHYSICIANS OF KENDALL
NORMA S. LAKE, M.D.
As of January 1, 2014,
We are now accepting Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida and Humana PPO.
Now Offering Extended Hours Until 7:00 p.m.
Five Days A Week
WELCOME to my medical practice in South Florida Miami
LOCATION 11160 SW 88th Street, Suites 104 & 105 (behind Walgreens Pharmacy)
SPECIALTY I am Board Certified in Family Medicine and specialize in providing comprehensive care to all family members including children and the elderly
- diagnosis and treatment of the full range of medical problems for which patients usually see the doctor and I ensure that your medical problems are quickly addressed
- referral to specialists when appropriate without hesitation
- physicals including: work physicals, school physicals, sport physicals, complete physicals and pap smears
- emphasis on holistic medicine and preventive care, and recommend regular check-ups; including mammograms, prostate tests, cholesterol and blood sugar tests. Please note that some health problems can be prevented and some can be detected early to prevent major complications.
- immunizations for children and adults
- office procedures e.g. repair of lacerations, treat abscesses, removal of skin lesions, treat uncomplicated burns
- office is equipped with wheelchair accessible examination couch and EKG machine
- I am available 24 hours per day, 7 days per week : after the office closes, please call the office telephone number and I am available to speak with you directly
PATIENT EDUCATION I have a passion for patient education. I take the time to educate my patients on their diagnosis and treatment and provide information on how to prevent illnesses
UP TO DATE MEDICINE I read the recent medical publications so that I remain up-to-date with the latest developments in medicine allowing me to offer my patients the best available treatment
- You will benefit from my wealth of knowledge and experience gained during my more than 20 years of practicing medicine in a variety of settings including rural, urban, private office and hospital practices
- I also spent the past 15 years teaching residents and medical students how to become Family Doctors
- I broaden the scope of my experience and keep up my skills by working in urgent care centers and the fast track of emergency rooms
QUALITY OF CARE
- My patients will tell you that I am very caring and they trust me to care for their loved ones
- They will tell you that I take the time to listen to their complaints
- I examine them carefully
- I make the correct diagnosis
CONVENIENT HOURS to suit your needs
|Monday||8 a.m. to 7 p.m.|
|Tuesday||8 a.m. to 7 p.m.|
|Wednesday||8 a.m. to 7 p.m.|
|Thursday||8 a.m. to 7 p.m.|
|Friday||8 a.m. to 7 p.m.|
NEED A DOCTOR Please call and set up an appointment.
HEALTH INSURANCE Insured as well self-paying patients are welcome.
PROMISE I promise you excellent care and minimal waiting times, if any.
CONTACT Please contact us to make an appointment at:
This is where you can feature something special about the practice, highlight a new service, link to a news article, etc.
It's up to you. You can then add a link, such as to the services page, for them to learn more about the featured item.